The gullies are formations of ice, snow, forming with the snowfall at high altitude. A multitude of gullies can be climbed on the Mont Blanc massif. The mechanical lifts allow quick access to the heart of the matter.
The guide adapts to the conditions of the moment and to your level, whether you are a beginner or intermediate.
France - Chamonix
January, February, March, April, November, December
915€ /personne for 2 people
for 1 person
Mixte Climbing Level 2 - Advanced
Be capable of physical effort for 4h to 7 hours
Be in good physical shape
Walk between 15 minutes and 1.30 hours
Master alpine equipment and techniques (abseiling, belaying, crampons, ice axes, ice screws )
Have an occasional practice of the activity
Carry a 6 to 8 kg backpack
Meet the evening before in Chamonix to discuss a programme with the guide, check the equipment and prepare the next day's race.
Rendezvous early in Chamonix to take the telepherique of Aiguille du Midi , or in Argentière to take the Grands Montets ski lifts.
Several choices are possible, the guide will choose according to the conditions and your level.
Return in the evening to your accommodation in Chamonix.
Climbing times and places, depending on the conditions of the moment. To be defined with your guide the day before.
Return to the same gîte in the evening.
Last day of gully climbing. On your return to Chamonix, the guide will debrief the course and give you directions to progress.
- Overnight accommodation described in the program
- Breakfasts, picnics and dinners included in the program
- A fully qualified and experienced IFMGA guide for the duration of your trip
- Mountain rescue radio
- Free membership to the association for the organization of stays
- The ticket for the ski lifts
- Mandatory individual mountaineering safety equipment: harness, helmet, crampons, ice axe
- Collective equipment necessary for progression and safety
- Personal insurance covering the activity
- All that is not included in "the price includes".
- Cancellation insurance (4%), repatriation assistance / search costs - rescue (1.5%)
- Transportation to the meeting point and from the point of separation
- Personal expenses: additional drinks, energy bars, souvenirs, tips, etc.
- Accommodation the night before, optional (room and breakfast)
All Ecrins Prestige guides have gained the highest guiding qualification from the IFMGA and are certified to guide anywhere in the world