Italy - Mont Blanc
2,000€ /personne for 1 person
Mountaineering level 3: Advanced
Be in good physical shape
Carry a 6 to 8 kg backpack
Autonomous knowledge and practice of mountaineering techniques and equipment
Technical level required: Quite Difficult (AD) in mountaineering and 5 in climbing
Walk between 6 and 12 hours
Departure from the Italian Val Veni around 1570 m. The first step is to reach the Monzino refuge at 2590 m in 2 to 3 hours. Small break for lunch and we continue until the second stage, until the Eccles bivouac, 3852 m. We spend the night in this small basic bivouac. 5 to 8 hours of walking.
D + 2300 m
A great day begins, departure around 3-4h00 in the morning from the bivouac. We easily reach the Col Eccles at 4041 m, the ridge starts here. The beginning is very aerial on a tapered ridge then we climb a large corridor to find ourselves, very high, again on an ridge, that of the Fog this time. It only remains to reach Mont Blanc via Mont Blanc de Courmayeur. 6 to 10 hours of climbing. The summit is there, the panorama has a particular flavor compared to other mountaineers arriving from the normal route ... The long descent to join Les Houches is offered to us, more than 4-5 hours of descent.
D + 1200 m / D- 2500 m
- A fully qualified and experienced IFMGA guide for the duration of your trip
- Mountain rescue radio
- Mandatory individual mountaineering safety equipment: harness, helmet, crampons, ice axe
- Collective equipment necessary for progression and safety
- Personal insurance covering the activity
- Overnight accommodation described in the program
- All that is not included in "the price includes".
- Transportation to the meeting point and from the point of separation
All Ecrins Prestige guides have gained the highest guiding qualification from the IFMGA and are certified to guide anywhere in the world