Mont Blanc and its 4810m altitude, are extremely coveted, both by the community of mountaineers, who dream of reaching this summit, and by adventure enthusiasts, wanting to surpass their limits.
Climb Mont Blanc on skis, you can take a wild route, away from the crowds, with a breathtaking view of the valley. From the Grands Mulets refuge, there will remain 1760m to reach the refuge.
But what a pleasure to put on your skis, and take advantage of the snow to let yourself slide to the bottom !!!
An unforgettable experience.
France - Chamonix
April, May, June
930€ /personne for 2 people
for 1 person
Ski mountaineering level 2 - Advanced
Competent to ski in all snow types and all terrain up to slopes of 30 to 35º
Be capable of physical effort for 4 to 8 hours
Ski with a 6 to 8 kg backpack
Competent to use the equipment (ski and safety) and to make the kick turn technique
Be able to climb up from 600 to 1200m of elevation
Meet at 8 am in the parking lot of the Aiguille du Midi cable car. After checking your backpacks and equipment with the guide, take the Aiguille du midi cable car.
From the cable car, put on your skis and head towards the Grands Mulets refuge.
Between 3 and 4 hours of skiing will be necessary to reach it.
Lunch, evening and overnight meals at the Grands Mulets refuge
Departure at dawn from the Grands Mulets refuge, then towards the magnificent and imposing northern ridge of the Aiguille du Goûter.
About 1 hour of skiing will be enough to reach the base of the ridge, then from there, depending on the snow and ice conditions, either we will continue skiing, or we will put on crampons, to finish the ridge with.
From the top of the ridge, we will need another 1 hour to reach the Vallot shelter at 4360m.
Always depending on the conditions, we will alternate between skiing and crampons to reach the summit of Mont Blanc peaking at 4810m
Count from the start of the refuge, to the summit between 6 and 8 hours of ascent.
A well deserved break at the top, we chase the skis again, to reach the refuge des Grands Mulets.
After a good restorative meal in this refuge, we will end the day on skis to reach the Aiguille du Midi cable car and join the civilization of Chamonix.
- The meal at lunchtime for both you and your guide
- Overnight accommodation described in the program
- Breakfasts, picnics and dinners included in the program
- A fully qualified and experienced IFMGA guide for the duration of your trip
- Mountain rescue radio
- Free membership to the association for the organization of stays
- The ticket(s) for the lifts/cable cars
- Mandatory individual mountaineering safety equipment: harness, helmet, crampons, ice axe
- Collective equipment necessary for progression and safety
- Personal insurance covering the activity
- All that is not included in "the price includes".
- Cancellation insurance (4%), repatriation assistance / search costs - rescue (1.5%)
- Transportation to the meeting point and from the point of separation
- Personal expenses: additional drinks, energy bars, souvenirs, tips, etc.
- Accommodation the night before, optional (room and breakfast)
All Ecrins Prestige guides have gained the highest guiding qualification from the IFMGA and are certified to guide anywhere in the world