One day: a trip
Do you want calm and wide open spaces?
Far from the ski resorts, advance at your own pace in a wild valley, a snowy forest, a beautiful valley to reach the much coveted summit and after a nice break, enjoy a well deserved descent!
For mountain lovers who want to discover this activity within everyone's reach…
For experienced skiers who want to surpass themselves and achieve a nice dream of a summit or beautiful lines on the descent…
Our guides will take the time to accompany you throughout the day to teach you the ski touring techniques, or take you to the end of your dreams ...
France - Italy - Swiss
January, February, March, April, May, November, December
420€ /groupe for 4 people
for 5 people
for 6 people
Ski touring Level 1 - Discovery
Be able to climb up from 400 to 800m of elevation
Ski with a 4 to 6 kg backpack
Be capable of physical effort for 2 to 4 hours
Competent to ski on all pistes in any off piste snow conditions
Little or no knowledge of ski touring
At the meeting point chosen with the guide, we take stock of the equipment before going on ski touring.
The guide is there to meet your expectations and guide you on an itinerary adapted to your desires, levels and conditions of the moment.
Depending on the type of route, the activity lasts from 4 to 8 hours.
- A fully qualified and experienced IFMGA guide for the duration of your trip
- Mandatory off-piste safety equipment (shovel, tranceiver, probe)
- Mountain rescue radio
- Collective equipment necessary for progression and safety
- Ski equipment rental (shoes, poles, skis, ...)
- The meal at lunchtime for both you and your guide
- Ski passes
- Personal insurance covering the activity
- All that is not included in "the price includes".
- Personal expenses: additional drinks, energy bars, souvenirs, tips, etc.
All Ecrins Prestige guides have gained the highest guiding qualification from the IFMGA and are certified to guide anywhere in the world