Georgia and ski touring
With this 7-day stay, including 6 days of skiing, you will be immersed in this Italian valley which has managed to remain wild and authentic and will be able to fully appreciate the Occitan culture.
In this deep valley snow is present even late in the season.
From December to April this little corner of paradise offers you the choice of more than 100 ski-mountaineering routes, without you coming across any ski lift. Your guides know the region well and will be able to make this raid in magnificent landscapes, far from mass tourism, a time of rejuvenation and sporting pleasures.
The very varied summits, of all difficulties, all heights make it possible to adapt to the weather (possibly), the level and the shape of the participants. From the beginner course, at very accessible altitude summits, to the glacier course, you will have everything you want.
Georgia - Gudari
February, March, April
1,680€ /personne for 6 people
Ski touring Level 2 - Advanced
Ski with a 6 to 8 kg backpack
Competent to ski in all snow types and all terrain up to slopes of 30 to 35º
Be capable of physical effort for 4 to 8 hours
Competent to use the equipment (ski and safety) and to make the kick turn technique
Be able to climb up from 600 to 1200m of elevation
Day 1 :
Flight to Tbilisi, arrival at the end of the day (around 6:00 p.m.)
Transfer from Tbilisi airport to Gudauri. 110 km for around 2 hours by car. Arrival at our accommodation.
Installation in the Chalet, around 9 p.m. in free management, dinner and breakfast prepared collectively.
Days 2 to 6 :
6 days of off-piste skiing and hiking from and around Gudauri.
1 to 2 hours maximum of sealskin from the ski lifts of the station to access the descents. The program will be established on site by the guide depending on the snow conditions, weather and the level of skiing and endurance of the participants.
Elevation 1800 - 2500m
Lunch - PicNic.
Day 8 :
Early morning transfer to Tbilisi Airport.
Flight to your final destination.
Arrival at your final destination in the afternoon.
- The organization and transfers mentioned in the program using rental vehicles
- The safety equipment (Probe, shovel, Tranceiver, Harness)
- Overnight accommodation described in the program
- Breakfasts, picnics and dinners included in the program
- Transport and taxi included in the program
- The meal at lunchtime for both you and your guide
- A fully qualified and experienced IFMGA guide for the duration of your trip
- Mandatory off-piste safety equipment (shovel, tranceiver, probe)
- Mountain rescue radio
- Free membership to the association for the organization of stays
- Mandatory individual mountaineering safety equipment: harness, helmet, crampons, ice axe
- Collective equipment necessary for progression and safety
- Ski passes
- Ski equipment rental (shoes, poles, skis, ...)
- Personal insurance covering the activity
- All that is not included in "the price includes".
- Cancellation insurance (4%), repatriation assistance / search costs - rescue (1.5%)
- Transportation to the meeting point and from the point of separation
- Personal expenses: additional drinks, energy bars, souvenirs, tips, etc.
- Accommodation the night before, optional (room and breakfast)
All Ecrins Prestige guides have gained the highest guiding qualification from the IFMGA and are certified to guide anywhere in the world