Ski close to the Arctic Circle, contemplate the Northern Lights, enjoy the comfort of a sauna or jacuzzi after a day of skiing, go ski touring in a fishing boat ... These are some examples of the possibilities in Norway, and more particularly in the Lyngen Alps.
Norway - Lyngen Alps
February, March, April, May
1,935€ /personne for 6 people
Ski touring Level 2 - Advanced
Ski with a 6 to 8 kg backpack
Competent to ski in all snow types and all terrain up to slopes of 30 to 35º
Be capable of physical effort for 4 to 8 hours
Competent to use the equipment (ski and safety) and to make the kick turn technique
Be able to climb up from 600 to 1200m of elevation
Meet at Tromso Airport, in the north of Norway. After shopping for food, we will take the car for around 2.5 hours by road and ferry.
We will set foot in our house specially reserved for our group in the very heart of the Lyngen Alps. This house will be our base camp for the whole week.
Joint meal in the house
day 2 to 7
During the 6 days of skiing in the Lyngen Alps, and thanks to rental cars, our skiing possibilities will be endless. We will just have to put our eyes on a summit so that it becomes accessible.
Great ski classics with more remote and wild routes; great virgin slopes overlooking the fjords, dense woods on bad weather days, anything is possible.
Each evening we will find ourselves at home, enjoying the local comfort and especially the breathtaking view. Aurora borealis, reindeer, fjords ...
Average height difference: 800 - 1500m per day, ascent and descent
Return to Tromso to take the plane and return to France after this total change of scenery.
A just unforgettable experience.
- The safety equipment (Probe, shovel, Tranceiver, Harness) is mandatory, equipment lent by the guide
- Overnight accommodation described in the program
- Breakfasts, picnics and dinners included in the program
- The organization and transfers mentioned in the program using rented vehicles
- Transport and taxi included in the program
- The meal at lunchtime for both you and your guide
- A fully qualified and experienced IFMGA guide for the duration of your trip
- Mandatory off-piste safety equipment (shovel, tranceiver, probe)
- Mountain rescue radio
- Free membership to the association for the organization of stays
- Mandatory individual mountaineering safety equipment: harness, helmet, crampons, ice axe
- Collective equipment necessary for progression and safety
- One night in a refuge at half-board including water with the meal
- Personal insurance covering the activity
- All that is not included in "the price includes".
- Cancellation insurance (4%), repatriation assistance / search costs - rescue (1.5%)
- Transportation to the meeting point and from the point of separation
- Personal expenses: additional drinks, energy bars, souvenirs, tips, etc.
- Accommodation the night before, optional (room and breakfast)
All Ecrins Prestige guides have gained the highest guiding qualification from the IFMGA and are certified to guide anywhere in the world