A limestone ridge traverse with a breathtaking view of the Cerces et Écrins range. Not very difficult and very fun this route is complete and takes a whole day, a pearl of its kind.
France - Ecrins
May, June, July, August, September
420€ /groupe for 2 people
Mountaineering Level 2 - Intermediate
Be in good physical shape
Carry a 6 to 8 kg backpack
Walk between 3 and 7 hours
Have a knowledge of mountaineering techniques and equipment
Technical level required: Not very difficult (PD) in mountaineering and 3 in rock climbing
A 2 to 3 hour approach walk will be necessary from the Pont de l'Alpe to reach the start of the Bruyère ridge. Climbing is aerial because it is constantly on the edge of the ridge, which gives you an exceptional 360º view. At the end of the traverse, a reminder allows you to find the path that leads to the Pont de l'Alpe.
D + 950 m / D- 950 m
- A fully qualified and experienced IFMGA guide for the duration of your trip
- Mountain rescue radio
- Mandatory individual mountaineering safety equipment: harness, helmet, crampons, ice axe
- Collective equipment necessary for progression and safety
- Personal insurance covering the activity
- The meal at lunchtime for both you and your guide
- All that is not included in "the price includes".
All Ecrins Prestige guides have gained the highest guiding qualification from the IFMGA and are certified to guide anywhere in the world