Norway is a paradise for ice climbing. Between Rjukan, the Alps of Lyngen, Narvik, Sordalen, Bergen or the island of Senja, the possibilities are great, as are the ice cascades.
January, February, March
3,025€ /personne for 2 people
Ice Climbing Level 1 - Discovery
Be capable of physical effort for 3 to 5 hours
Be in good physical shape
Walk between 15 and 45 minutes
Carry a 6 to 8 kg backpack
Meet 3 hours before the departure of the plane at the chosen airport, to take stock of the equipment and leave the weight of the equipment between the bags.
On arrival at the site, we will take pocession of the rental car to go to the activity area.
On the road, we will do the shopping to provide for all our needs during the week.
In the evening we will take our place in our private accommodation, for all the week.
day 2 to 7
Departure from the house, and direction to the many ice-climbing spots in the area.
Departure from the house, and direction to the airport, to take the plane and return to France.
Separation of the group on arrival at the airport in France.
- Overnight accommodation described in the program
- Breakfasts, picnics and dinners included in the program
- The meal at lunchtime for both you and your guide
- The organization and transfers mentioned in the program using rental vehicles
- A fully qualified and experienced IFMGA guide for the duration of your trip
- Mountain rescue radio
- Free membership to the association for the organization of stays
- Mandatory individual mountaineering safety equipment: harness, helmet, crampons, ice axe
- Collective equipment necessary for progression and safety
- Personal insurance covering the activity
- All that is not included in "the price includes".
- Cancellation insurance (4%), repatriation assistance / search costs - rescue (1.5%)
- Transportation to the meeting point and from the point of separation
- Personal expenses: additional drinks, energy bars, souvenirs, tips, etc.
- Accommodation the night before, optional (room and breakfast)
All Ecrins Prestige guides have gained the highest guiding qualification from the IFMGA and are certified to guide anywhere in the world