discover the ice climbing in the areas of Chamonix, les Ecrins, Cogne or Kandersteg by the day. Departure early and return late, for a guaranteed dose of fun!!!
Many spots are accessible quickly, leaving us the rest of the day to climb the many metres separating us from the summit.
The final reward will be in the evening, sharing a well deserved drink and contemplating the beautiful photos of the day.
2 possibilities are available to you:
- Option 1: you are a beginner and wish to discover the activity, come with a group of maximum 4 people.
- Option 2: you already know the activity and you want to go further, come with your best friend only.
France - Italy - Switzerland
January, February, March, December
420€ /groupe for 4 people
for 2 people
Ice Climbing Level 1 - Discovery
Be capable of physical effort for 3 to 5 hours
Be in good physical shape
Walk between 15 and 45 minutes
Carry a 6 to 8 kg backpack
At the meeting point chosen with the guide, we take stock of the equipment before going on ski touring.
The guide is there to meet your expectations and guide you on an itinerary adapted to your desires, levels and conditions of the moment.
Depending on the type of route, the activity lasts from 4 to 8 hours.
- A fully qualified and experienced IFMGA guide for the duration of your trip
- Mountain rescue radio
- Mandatory individual mountaineering safety equipment: harness, helmet, crampons, ice axe
- Collective equipment necessary for progression and safety
- The meal at lunchtime for both you and your guide
- Personal insurance covering the activity
- All that is not included in "the price includes".
- Personal expenses: additional drinks, energy bars, souvenirs, tips, etc.
All Ecrins Prestige guides have gained the highest guiding qualification from the IFMGA and are certified to guide anywhere in the world